This is the monthly summary of the coverage of polyamory in international media November 2017.
Inhalte / Contents
- 1 Polyamory in international media November 2017
- 2 Articles on Polyamory
- 3 Other articles about polyamory
- 4 More information about Polyamory
- 5 Please feel free to send your suggestions, they are welcome
- 6 Would you like to be a Guest Author?
Polyamory in international media November 2017
- On November 4th there was a Professor Marston movie review.
- Also on November 4th, an interview with one of the actresses from Professor Marston was published in the Daily Telegraph Australia: Strong women and good sex scenes in Professor Marston says Bella Heathcote.
- An Australian couple teaches about open relationships, as reported on November 13th at yahoo.
- It can be described as sensational that a female author from India has written an erotic novel about polyamory, which was reported here on November 22nd: Polyamory novel Guilt Pass froms India.
- In an article of the Advocate Daily without date, which landed in my inbox on November 5th, there were statistical data on the prevalence of polyamory in Canada on the one hand, and on the other hand and above all it argued that polyamorous relationships need legal security.
- Sound advice on polyamory from New Zealand was found in the answer to a readers question on 14th of Novmeber.
- On November 5th a report appeared in Health24: research shows growing interest in polyamory.
- On the 1st of November, the Independent ran: Sexologist explains Polyamory.
- On November 3rd, the Gay Star News said: Polyamorous people are perfectly normal.
- On November 4th, in the Daily Mail Nico Tortorella’s girlfriend advised speak up about jealousy in polyamory.
- Oon November 16th, we reported about an article in the Guardian: Do movies make polyamory socially acceptable.
- On November 3rd, the women’s magazine Allure published an article on 9 myths about polyamory.
- Also on the 3, d there was an article at Mashable Still no relationship Status Polyamory on Facebook.
- On November 11th, the Atanta Black Star reported on Comedian DeRay Davis polyamorous relationship.
- On the 12th there was an article by Elisabeth Sheff in Psychology Today: Some people don’t feel jealousy – sort of. The topic of the article was later picked by the Business Insider in several of it´s editions: Business Insider picks up Polyamory article by Elisabeth Sheff.
- Samantha Joel, assistant professor in the Department of Psychology at the University of Utah, reported in Psychology Today on November 13th: Non-monogamy is as good as monogamy research suggests.
- Polyamorous celebrities are also being rejected because of polyamory, such as the TV star Nico Tortorella, who takes this as an incentive to help polyamorous people by speaking even more about polyamory. People reported on 14.11.: Polyamorous TV star Tortorella rejected by girlfriend’s family.
- On November 17th, Cheatsheet reported on examples of open relationships among celebrities. Such articles are important for the acceptance of polyamory, because celebrities are role models.
- A report in Vogue on a Polyamory Pop Video by Eva Tolkin was also published on 17th November.
- An article appeared in a student newspaper on the 19th with the demand especially for celebrities: Speak more about non-monogamy.
- On November 22nd we reported a book review of the Polyamory Comic Sugar Town.
- Elisabeth Sheff wrote on November 26th at Psychology Today about the increasing need for a legal way to have more than two parents.
- At Big Think, an article by the well-known polyamorous philosopher Carrie Jenkins was republished on 27th: How polyamory is stigmatized with the ideal of romance.
- Please Don´t do polyamory like this.
- A few answers from science could be found in an article from 29th of November to the question: What kind of people have non-monogamous relationships?
This was the monthly summary of the coverage of polyamory in international media. Is anything missing? Please feel free to send me information either as a comment below the article or notify me via the email contact form.
Articles on Polyamory
Other articles about polyamory
You can find more articles in the various sub-categories, for example:
- Forms of Polyamory
- Polyamory and feminism
- Polyamory and the law (coming soon), with articles on legal problems for people who live Polyamory.
You can find articles here that I have found all over the world, some in German, and even more often in English.
More information about Polyamory
In the section "What is Polyamory" you will find information about what Polyamory is, how Polyamory works, where you can meet other polyamorous people, as well as other topics, for example (all coming soon, translation is in progress):
- Prejudices about Polyamory describes common prejudices about Polyamory and presents you with the scientifically documented reality
- Polyamory Events and Meetings
- Polyamory dating websites
- Polyamory Science with results from research about Polyamory
Please feel free to send your suggestions, they are welcome
If you have any suggestions, please send them via the contact form. You can also write comments on each page.
Would you like to be a Guest Author?
Read about how to Become a Guest Author at Polyamory Magazine.
© Picture http://pixabay.com/en/users/geralt