Become a guest Author at Polyamory Magazine. It is quite simple to do that. You will benefit from the existing and increasing reach of this online magazine, which is available in German and English.
For the time being, I can not pay any fees, because I don´t get paid either. I hope to change that in the medium term. If you are registered with german VG Wort, you can insert your Zählpixel in the article or report the article manually.
All contributions by guest authors are checked by the website operator before publication. Viktor Leberecht, the operator of Polyamory Magazine, publishes the contributions by guest authors. These contributions represent their own personal experiences and opinions.
Inhalte / Contents
Become a guest Author at Polyamory Magazine – Here is how
- You know something about polyamory and / or open relationships, preferably from your own experience.
- You may write about your own experiences with polyamory and / or open relationships. Or you may write an article about a related topic, or a report about an event, or a commentary. The latter may be critical or even sharp in tone, but always within the framework of what is appropriate in a civil society.
- You may also publish information about upcoming events here. Please provide the text with enough time for the editorial check.
- Minimum of 2000 characters, or more.
- Please submit your article in English. If you can also provide it in German, e.g. with Google or Microsoft Translator, that would be great, but I can take care of that.
- If you want to provide your article in other languages please inquire via the contact form, which is also linked at the end of this article.
- It would be helpful if you were able to provide a royalty-free image to accompany the article, preferably a picture you own. I can provide pictures via my editing tools, but you know best what fits with your article.
- It is best if you can write well, because Polyamory Magazine tries to have a journalistic quality. But if you don´t have much writing experience, don´t worry. Especially if you write about personal experiences it´s best if your own voice comes through. I can then help you with editing.
- Please provide your text free of typos and other mistakes. That is really easy these days as text software like MS Word, Googgle Docs etc. have all these checks included.
- You can also re-publish any texts that you have already published elsewhere here. Please rewrite the text then to avoid duplicate content, which gets “punished” by Google, as well as a link to the original text.
- You may publish under a pseudonym; I do that too. But I can be found via my address given in the Imprint. And I am responsible by the law for this website and every content published here. Therefore, I can post your text only if you provide me your real name, address and phone number, under which I will call you to check if you´re real. These details will, of course, remain confidential.
- Even if you write under pseudonym, please describe yourself and your relationship to polyamory or open relationships in three or four sentences, then the readers will learn about you and why they should read your article. The text will appear in your Author profile that will be shown under the article and in the List of Authors.
- If you want, add a picture of yourself; If you want to remain anonymous, you can make your face unrecognizable. If you don´t want to provide a picture, that´s fine; the WordPress Software that I use for this website will then show a grey head in your profile.
Interested? Please make contact.
- Editorial Staff Polyamory Magazine
- Become a guest Author at Polyamory Magazine
- Sponsoring Polyamory Magazine
- E-mail contact form
- Data protection
- Legal Disclaimer
You can find here articles that I have found all over the world, mostly in German, and more often in English, then I have mostly written a summary.
Articles about Polyamory and Open Relations
You will find articles here about Polyamory and Open Relationships (coming soon), divided into various sub-areas. They inform you about what polyamory and open relationships are, how people live polyamory and open relationships, whether and why they do it secretly or decide to come out.
You can find articles here that I have found all over the world, some in German, and even more often in English.
More information about Polyamory
In the section "What is Polyamory" you will find information about what Polyamory is, how Polyamory works, where you can meet other polyamorous people, as well as other topics, for example (all coming soon, translation is in progress):
- Prejudices about Polyamory describes common prejudices about Polyamory and presents you with the scientifically documented reality
- Polyamory Events and Meetings
- Polyamory dating websites
- Polyamory Science with results from research about Polyamory
Please feel free to send your suggestions, they are welcome
If you have any suggestions, please send them via the contact form. You can also write comments on each page.
Would you like to be a Guest Author?
Read about how to Become a Guest Author at Polyamory Magazine.